2.26.2008

Domestic Goddess


Charlotte loves to play at Nona's house. So many fun things to play with. Today she first brought the apron to my mom to put on her. She then brought me a cupcake (plastic) she didn't claim that she had made it I think she was proud of herself when I pretended to eat it. I am not sure how the rest came to be. She found a purse and knew exactly what to do with it and the stroller, well girls are just born with that instinct.

3 comments:

Erik said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you. Craziness.

Unknown said...

So, cute. She is getting so big. Sounds like you are going to have a girly girl! They are so fun. Just wait until she HAS to have her finger nails and toe nails painted at all times! Girls just wanna have fu-un!

Lyndsay said...

I think your mom's basement is a kid's dream come true. I hope to one day have an actual kitchen THAT elaborate.
I haven't seen many baby pictures of you, Lizzy, but I feel like it's unnecessary after looking at pics of Charlotte.