3.01.2008

Outdoor Projects Begin

There is a Mini-excavator in our driveway. It arrived on Thursday afternoon. All neighbors came out to see what the Scherbels were planning to with the heavy machinery. We decided to tell them all that we are digging our pool. A lot of people got very excited, so you can imagine the disappointment when we tell them the truth. We are just paving the rest of the driveway.


Friday afternoon Roland and Bro-in-law Ryan fired up the Mini X (that's lingo) and pulled up our buffalo grass (that really only heavy machinery was going to move) and filled a dump truck with the dirt from the flower bed. I must say that I was surpised to see how much dirt was in that flower bed.



Charlotte was not scared of the Mini X at all . She didn't like while I had my turn in the cab but she sure love it when it was her turn. Ryan, ROland and Charlotte all worked hard. Thanks.

3 comments:

Monica Mary said...

I think Dallas should get some credit too.

Bonny said...

I saw you in there too, Lizzy. Sounds like fun. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Hey Lizzie!

Wow-Charlotte is so big! What a cutie! You can tell by the tone of your blog who the star of the Scherbel show is now.