2.08.2008

Do You Like Pie?


Roland and I watched a great movie last week end. Waitress, it has been out on dvd for a couple of months, it stars Keri Russell. Really good movie we both laughed, I cried (I'm sure Roland did on the inside) But most of all we both wanted pie. It was 9 pm on a Saturday night when we started it and the opening credits make you wish you were sitting at Marie Calendar's ordering piece after piece.

But the many different pies aside this movie was funny, well acted, well written, great characters. Check it out.



Just for fun I took a quiz to see what kind of pie I would be if I were a pie.

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality.
You're able to relate to many types of people with many different tastes.
But you're by no means generic or ordinary.
In fact, you're one of the most original people around.

Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special.
You tend confuse people when they first meet you. You're not as complicated as you seem.
Even though you have a lot of spice and flavor to you, you're never overpowering.
You are a calm and comforting force in people's lives.


I couldn't have said it better. Too bad I don't even like pumpkin pie...what could that mean?

5 comments:

Monica Mary said...

That does totally describe you. I am a cream pie but I don't know if it really is me... you'll have to decide.
You're the perfect combo of simplicity and divinity.
You are a secret hedonist. No one knows how indulgent you can be.
You don't indulge often, but when you do, you go for the best.
You have expensive taste - even if you aren't rich.

Those who like you life for understated pleasures.
You're not flashy or trendy, but you have a depth that most people lack.
Interacting with you makes most people feel incredibly satisfied.
You are gentle, super sweet, and in harmony with those around you.

Monica Mary said...

Oh yeah and I am happy I upgraded from a neighbor... or is that a demotion?

The Wessman Family said...

I like the "What's New with Charlotte" feature--fun to read! I may have to copy?!?

Unknown said...

I also think that sounds just like you. We will have to put Waitress on our "to see" list. Thanks for the suggestion.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I just took the which kinda pie are you test and it said I was pumpkin pie too! No wonder we get along so well.