2.15.2008

lovemeter



I wanted to do a "VALENTINE'S" post, but honestly I am not great at the mushy stuff. Thank goodness, right? Who really wants to read that stuff? But I did come across this Lovemeter. The sad thing is I put in Roland and Lizzy and we score a one. Roland and Jill (random name chosen) score a 96. It took Lizzy and Garth to even get me past 22. I must be hard to love:(

6 comments:

Erik said...

I can't think of a more stupid widget. Any clue what the calculation is?

Unknown said...

Wowwy! Lisa + Dan = 90! Hubba hubba!

Unknown said...

Just for fun..... Lizzy + Lisa = 22!

Monica Mary said...

Woo hoo we got a 98!

Monica Mary said...

I tried Preston & Charlotte a wimpy 1! But then I tried her with Dallas and it was still a 1 and then ANY name I put with Charlotte was a 1. She must take after you.

Jen said...

Cute blog! I like the love meter too... I put in Troy and Jen and scored a 20, then I switched our names and put in Jen and Troy and scored a 95. I guess when I go first, it's more of a love match? :) Talk to ya later. :)