I thought that I would forever avoid the tag, but my wonderful sister-in-law has tagged me. Thanks Shel.
So hopefully I get this right.
The Rules are as follows: The rules are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves at the end of the post the player then tags 3 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.
Question #1
What were you doing 10 Years ago?
February 1998, Mmmmm.
I was a freshman at the University of Utah, major was still undeclared but I knew that I wanted to do the Architecture program. The second semester had just begun and I had a knew friend, Heidi Petersen and we did the LEAP program together. I don't remember too much about my social life at that point. I do think that I was even dating anyone, I was still just getting used to college life. Pretty boring really but I did, during that semester read some of my favorite books. Walter Miller's, Canticle for Leibowitz was one favorite that I love to this day.
Question #2
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Design something to paint on the walls of my stairwell. (I have painted the walls and now I want to paint some sort of mural on them)
2. Cut down the plants in my yard and pull out weeds while the ground in so soft.
3. Sweep the front porch
4. Pick up (always on my list, even before Charlotte, Roland and I are slobs)
5. Paint my basement, I am tired of all the peach walls with dark orange trim.
Question #3
I Enjoy.....
Music. I have always been able to find strength in music. I have had good music mentors (Thanks Amy, Andrew and yes even Erik) I love to just sit and listen to music, do nothing but listen and sometimes sing. But I think that music has been one of the constants in my life. Ask me a year and i can probably tell what CDs were in my car. I love to listen loud. Music can be a mood maker for me. I can bring a sad day up or calm a crazy one down, all with a song or two.
Charlotte. She has truly become her own person. She thinks she is so funny and I find so much joy just watching her laugh when she thinks she is being funny. She has a devilish giggle.
Books on CD/Ipod. The only way to garden, vacuum, clean the bathroom and do dishes.
Question #4
What would we do if we were suddenly Billionaires?
We would probably both get new cars. We would add on to our house and update the "guts". Roland would probably start a business of his own. I don't think too much would change except we would just spend more.
Question #5
3 Bad Habits:
1. I NEVER finish a project if I get close I think of something else and start over.
2. I don't take dirty diapers to the garbage can , Roland says this is a bad habit.
3. I bite my nails, on and off I good months without doing it and then start up again. I am currently on a biting cycle.
Question #6
5 Places I Have Lived:
This is exciting
1. Sherman Ave Upstairs, Downstairs and next door, Sugarhouse, UT
2. Camille Street house, Holladay, UT
3. Bramble Way house, Holladay, UT
4. Honeycut house, Millcreek, UT
5. Murray, UT
Question #7
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Paperboy, I did the weekend and Erik did the weekday deliveries. I made twice as much as he did.
2. Haynie & Company,doing all sorts of things. I usually put "worker bee" under occupation on my tax return.
3. Art teacher at Petersen Art Center for Little kids
4. LEAP Peer advisor at the U
5. Mom
Question #8
5 Things you may not know about me:
You don't know that because I don't share them.
I think you all know enough.
2 comments:
What are your ideas for a mural? I cannot even dream of being on the level of a mural painter. We're going to need some pictures...
I WAS NUMBER 400!!! Do you think you could get charlotte to come over and pick up after Lyndsay?
Post a Comment