2.11.2008

Spring is in the Air...or at Least Under the Snow

Saturday afternoon was such a lovely day. So lovely in fact that instead of running, from the front door, across the driveway, around my car to the garbage can and bounding back, I walked and didn't even bother with shoes. As I was walking back I was observing how much snow still needed to melt, and this caught my eye....

Two years ago when this happened in early February I called my mom right away wanting to know what to do, how do I stop them. This time I think I am just going to enjoy knowing that Spring is finally on its way.

3 comments:

Erik said...

you have to take every piece of hope you can and cherish it. like today in toledo, i noticed that it had warmed up enough so that the ice-salt combination was potent enough to melt the ice. Like i said, you take what you can get.

Unknown said...

On Sunday as we were walking into church (we have 1 o'clock church, yuck!) Dan said, "It feels like February." And I said, "No, it feels like April." Well, later that day, on our way to his parents for dinner he did admit that I was right, "it does feel like April!" I soooooo cannot wait for the warm weather.
PS I hope you don't think I'm a dork for commenting so much on your blog. I just love to leave comments. Plus our computer was down all day yesterday and I was planing on doing blog stuff. It wasn't until 1130pm that it was working and that was just too late. So sorry if my comments are overwhelming.
Love ya.

Monica Mary said...

I am not going to be happy until I can wear flip flops and it has to be at least 50 degrees for that!

I know I am so negative! Okay it IS better than last month!