2.11.2008

More Charlotte

Charlotte has really been a joy lately. Her personality and sense of humor is really starting to shine through. She loves her books, recently if I am sitting on the floor she runs a grabs a book and come to me and pats my lap. (that is her way of telling you this is where she wants to sit) Friday she was playing in the living room and then she walked out, quickly she ran (a toddler run) to her room got one of her favorite books, back in the living room she patted the chair. Normally she wants to get up there to get closer to something she is not supposed to have. Once I helped her up she sat looking at her book, pointing to the pictures and naming everything she recognized. She called them all "B" but I think SHE knew what she was talking about.

This week we got a new stroller. We felt that Charlotte had out grown her old one and it was time to get 'toddler' stroller. It arrived on Friday and by Saturday afternoon all Charlotte wanted to do was get shuttled around in the stroller. Saturday I was on "pick-up patrol" Just walking around the house and putting everything back in its place. I took Charlotte along for the ride. Room to room she rode gathering up little items to go back to the bathroom or kitchen. Moving shoes from the living to our closets. I listened to a book while I work and Charlotte rode around in her taxi for almost. Hooray for new strollers!!!
After all that hard work she took a little snooze.








We aren't all work at our house, we do know how to have a little fun.

I can't believe this is my first appearance and my hair is not even done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I think Charlotte looks so much like your mom in the first picture. Has anyone ever told you that? She sounds so cute, wish I knew her better. We need to do more together. I miss the friendship that we had. Those were good times, late nights, lots of dancin', lots of laughs. Wo, I just had a memory of those rope lights you bought at Halloween and how we danced around with those, do you remember? I think that was when that weirdo in that strange costume freaked us out. Anyway, I'm so glad that Charlotte is such a good baby for you. (sorry for the randomness of this comment)

Monica Mary said...

I NEED that picture with the glasses framed in my house. It would give me a god laugh everyday! She is so funny in her own little way. Love the new stroller. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of it this summer!

BTW, What does the annoying word verification do anyway?