1.02.2009

You Rock!!!!!


We rang in the New Year the same way that probably half of Americans did, playing rock band. We joined several other families and ROCKED all night long. We received guitar hero world tour for Christmas, thanks Erik and Lynsday, we have both been sneaking in practice sessions. The above picture is a pretty good illustration of how you feel when you are rockin and in the 'zone'. It turns out that I am a bass player, and Roland is pretty versatile he can play guitar, bass and drums and his vocals are piercing. We had a lot of fun and Charlotte had fun playing all night until 12:30 am. Her and I are not yet recovered from the late night. And Isabel slept through the whole thing.
Have a rockin New Year everybody, I am sure we will.

1 comment:

Bonny said...

Yep. We were doing it too. My siblings all have wiis and we had Rock band.