
Yes, Isabel is still alive and kicking and smiling. She has been such a great baby. She is fun to talk to now and can really get giggly if you tickle her chin. Charlotte and her mostly get along, just as long as Isabel shares with Charlotte. Lucky for us she is a great sharer. She is very patient and sweet. I keep asking myself could I really be so blessed to get two mild, great sleeping babies. Yes people she is sleeping through the night 10 pm to 730 am and has been doing that since 3 weeks (well 10-5) Okay, I am done bragging.

Santa didn't forget Isabel for Christmas this year. She loved the diaper genie he brought her. I guess Santa is trying to give me a hint, stop leaving diapers everywhere. Thanks Santa, I will try to do better.
She also got a bath tub....Another hint?
And a playmat gym thingy (that was my idea) She likes it but Charlotte again is so glad that Isabel will share with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment