My kids are generally good at sleeping all night long. Isabel since about 1 month has gone to bed at 9 and wakes up at 630 or so. I never really get used to waking up in the middle of the night so I must say that when she does get up at 2 or 3 or 4 I have a really hard time waking all the way up. On my way to the baby's room I normally walk into my door jam, it really hurts. If I feed her I start putting scoops of powder into the bottle and I lose count. On rare occasions I find myself looking down at my sweet little baby and I see somebody else.
Like

Not all grown up like in the picture. Imagine a baby with the old man's face. I guess I could have made a picture in photoshop but I am too lazy. So hopefully you can picture it. I am just hoping that I just watched too much Boston Legal that night and was dreaming.
3 comments:
??? Are you serious!? That's too funny. I on the other hand wake up so fully that it's tough to get back to sleep! I hate it.
I do bad waking up a night too. That is hilarious though. :)
That's funny!
And no, I can't picture your baby to look like him! Maybe you should play around in photoshop!:)
Post a Comment