

It seems I have been neglecting to talk about Charlotte. She has been busy playing with her new kitchen that she got for Christmas. She watches her "shows" every morning, it is nice for me, I can do whatever I want to her hair or put on any clothes and get her to eat anything while she is watching her shows. She watches Handy Manny and she names the tools at our house, as Handy Manny does. (e.i. hammer is called pat, tape measure is call stretch.) If she is helping hang something she needs to know where all the rest of the tools are.
We have entered the WHY stage.
She had a lot of fun with dad over the Christmas holiday



She had good time having Grandpa all to herself while we visited on Christmas.

She is looking more and more like me everyday.

Anyone who knew me as a little girl would surely agree that Charlotte in this picture could easily pass for me when I was little.
While picking up the Christmas morning mess Charlotte and I thought it would be a shame to just throw this box away.

She has ever got Isabel to join in the box fun. They are in boats.

Isabel also gets to play "going to the mall" with Charlotte. She even strapped her in.

She has also joined a band. We just call her styx.
5 comments:
It's fun to see all the pictures of Charlotte. I miss everyone!
Lizzy,
Those pictures are darling!!! Esp the one of Charlotte pushing Isabelle in the stroller and the one of Charlotte playing the drums! I love that age!!
That last one is PERFECT! I love it!
I love the stroller one too. Rick let Carlyn push Annie around the mall like that once! She's so cute!
Charlotte is so adorable! She totally does look like you! Isabelle looks like a little punkin' too!
Post a Comment