9.09.2008

Doctor Doctor

So here's a question, if your 20 month old daughter sits in exersaucer playing quietly for an hour and a half without making any demands, in fact I wasn't even in the room, and then when told it is time to take her nap she didn't say anything just took off her shoes and socks and got in bed, so after that do I take her to the doctor? At least I was making good use of my time while she played.

4 comments:

Monica Mary said...

no you don't take her to the dr. you take advantage! I think she is just taking after you. Being content doing her own thing and not talking to anyone for a while.

Bonny said...

Only if you think something is really wrong. Sometimes they are just mellow. Enjoy!

Bonny said...

Only if you think something is really wrong. Sometimes they are just mellow. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Are there any other signs that she's not well? You know what's best for her. If you want to take her to the doctor, do it, if you don't, don't.