
Only 40 more days. I think it will be less but I am trying not to count on it. I am getting very big. I have forgotten how fast they grow at the end I think that my big growth day is Wednesdays, or Tuesday nights because my skin is so sore all day on Wednesdays. I am finding myself trying to think back to my pregnancy with Charlotte, and one thing I remember was when I was about 4 1/2 months pregnant I got this idea that I was going to make a paper chain to count down to my due date. I used pink and white construction paper and cut tons of strips and numbered them all and marked each new WEEK with litle facts about what was happening with the baby, growing fingernails this week, can hear loud noises, etc, trivia type stuff. Well while I was making I started thinking about how far away it really was. I was totally discouraged about how long the chain was, it looped once and a half around Charlotte's room and it was even done yet. That was just too much to handle, I ditched it in the garbage and stopped even paying attention.
For me that is really the best way. But 40 days, that chain would be pretty short and definitely disappear fast, but I have better things to do.
We still have no name and our list has stayed pretty much the same our top names are; Lola, Lucy, Ramona, Minnie(Minson), Penny (at least it is on mine). These names are always on the list when we talk names. But you never know Charlotte wasn't on the list last time so it will be a surprise for us all.
2 comments:
Cute halloween chain. What door is that? A new one? I have seen mr. worker man there more-that's good!
you aren't big by the way. I can only hope to look as good as you!
either lucy or penny. those are my front runners. Lucy is a great name.
sorry about our conversation earlier tonight. i just wasn't able to muster the energy to maintain a conversation.
Post a Comment