Summer officially ended this week. I am so looking forward to the cooler weather. The mid 80's already seem hot to me, then again I am always carrying around a hot little baby. Charlotte and I went for our last swim in Nona and Pop's pool, the cover to the pool was broken (blasted shear pin) so we swam in the hot tub. It was a pleasant 93 degrees and in the shade so it was a little bit refreshing and a lot bit therapeutic for my aches and pains. We had fun this summer though, a lot of swimming and some fun trips, had a great garden that gave us more jalapenos, peppers and tomatoes then we knew what to do with, and in three months we are going to be wishing for those 90 degree days again and wishing it see the grass again. This is why four very different seasons is such a blessing, you are always missing what you've left behind and eager to get it back.
So long summer....
2 comments:
Charlotte is so cute.
I'm glad that you guys are doing good.
I will miss summer for sure.
I'm a fall fan so I'm happy, but I do like it warmer.
Post a Comment