
Roland and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary this week. Wow, we are old. We had a nice day. Roland came home from work and once Charlotte woke up from her nap he took us to Macy's to find a maternity dress, just so I got something new to to wear to dinner. We then went home to get ready for dinner. My momwas nice to babysit for us. We got to her house early and she wasn't home yet. We would have miss our reservation if my dad didn't offer to watch CHarlotte until my mom arrived home. As we were leaving he was looking through his apple TV menu for a Baby Einstein to turn on for Charlotte. He has learned a lot from his chair.
Roland and I had dinner at Ruth's Chris. I was great, we hadn't been ther since Maui beofre Charlotte was born so it was definitely overdue. Everyone should have a steak sizzling in butter more often. We had a cool table overlooking the restaurant. It was a nice dinner and dessert was good too. ROland said he didn't remember the last time he had seen eat so much, but I reminded him that I got the Petit Filet and he got the normal size. The aparagus was great as usual with the hollandise and great scalloped potatoes. Since it was our anniversary they gave us a free dessert but we both had to have our own so we got two.
We drove back and picked up Charlotte, took her home put her to bed and watched the movie 21 while we tried to digest and not fall asleep.
A fun night. We have had a fun fisrt seven years together and I know our next seven will be great. Our lives our so rich with blessings. Most of all our Charlotte and almost arrived little girl.
2 comments:
Happy numero 7!
After reading that I'm now craving a yummy steak sizzling in butter and asparagus and scalloped potatoes! It all sounds goood.
Did either of your experience any 7 year itching?
Post a Comment