

These pictures of Charlotte brushing her teeth before church last week were just too cute not to share. She loves brushing her teeth, wellreally she loves sucking the toothpaste off the head of the toothbrush.

I know this picture is an odd one. But I had to catch Charlotte's first skinned knee. She was running around outside (tyring to get me to chase her) and she took a dive. She barely even made a peep. Got back up and started running once again. She's SO tough.
6 comments:
Those are some pretty svelte thighs. I predict good things for this girl.
How did she make it that long without more skinned knees? My girls had a knack for them even around the house! Happy Birthday and I'm sorry to hear you were sick for it.
She is very cute. I love her shirt.
Oh yeah, and Happy LATE Birthday! I told my self I was going to remember and either call you or email, or post on your blog and the day came and went and now here I am, sorry it's so late. How could I forget, 879-3879?
Abby is a big toothbrusher as well! Yeah, and happy birthday, too!
Troy is your home teacher now and he saw it was your birthday on his list... Hope it was a fun one despite the sickness. Charolette is so adorable! I love her outfits.
Post a Comment