
We have had our ups and downs the past 3 weeks but I am going to say there have definitely been more ups than downs. Charlotte has definitely taken possession of her little sister, she gets nervous if someone other than Roland or I leave the room with her (thinking they are going to take her away forever) It makes me so happy to see Charlotte starting to love her, I have always felt bad for Charlotte knowing that her world was about to be shaken up and she really didn't know.
Charlotte has been so fun lately, I don't know if it is just because I have gotten fun again (I don't just lay on the floor all day any more) or if she is just coming up with better ideas. Probably a little of both. She know all her colors and when you point to something orange she calls it 'juice' even an actual orange is juice, red is rug but the rest of the colors are pretty clear.
Iz is starting to have long awake periods and it is fun to watch her watch us. Charlotte from day one always wanted to be a part of what ever was going on around her, so far I am not sure what Isabel thinks. It is strange to be having to get to know this little person.
3 comments:
I'm sure Charlotte just thinks that you guys bought her a great new toy. At least that's what the pictures suggest.
I also like your suggestion that charlotte is more fun because she is starting to have good ideas, meaning all of her ideas until recently sucked.
Enjoy your new toy, charlotte.
It is fun to watch their differences. Sometimes it is amazing that siblings can be so different. I love that picture. From what you say later, it seems to totally fit them.
Such a cute picture. Iz is so big! I can't believe it! How did such a small mama have such a big baby?
Oh and guess who I saw at church on Sunday? Sterling Crocket! He married a girl who's parents are in my ward! He still looks the same.
Post a Comment