10.29.2008

She is here and she is GINORMOUS

So she finally decided she was big enough to come out. Yeah, the scale says 8 pounds 14 ounces.

Her head came out and she started crying immediately. I was thinking OH NO a crier and Roland was thinking oh good she is breathing (apparently Charlotte came out too quiet for his liking)
Her name is Isabel and we are doing great, she was born Friday morning at 1149.
More pictures and details to come, what can I say I would rather sit and hold her that update the blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowza! She is a big baby!

Congrats. She's a cutie. Don't blame you for not wanting to update the blog. Seeing new babies makes me way baby hungry, big time.

I laughed about the crying thing.

Love her name, but I didn't remember that being on "the list" so I can't wait to hear the story behind the name.

Thanks for this update.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to go to dinner, maybe in a while when you feel comfortable with the two kids thing!?

Bonny said...

She is big, but not the biggest I've seen. She's so cute too! I don't blame Roland, I always wait for a good cry before I feel okay about my babies. I still would like to bring you dinner. Any requests? :)