10.15.2008

Bubbles


I bought some bubble bath last time went to Target and I forgot how many more bubbles you get with real bubble bath. Charlotte couldn't believe it. She had so much fun with them and very comfortable with getting completely covered in bubbles. She liked it so much the we went through the entire bottle in a week and a half, I will admit to taking a couple of baths myself but I didn't need to let the water out and refill with the bubbles died out. And yes I let her do that. I know it is a waste of water but I am just glad she is getting clean and I don't have to fight with her about it.

Baby...Yeah still no baby. But her room has been mostly drywalled and so just some mud and tape, a new window and door and carpet and all the finish work to go. (it sounds like a lot when you list it all out) I don't think it will be done for her but she doesn't have a bed either. Man, I am not ready at all am I? We still talk about putting Charlotte in a regular bed and still her crib, but I think that time has come and gone, I want her sleeping well and soundly when we bring the new babe home, someone needs to.
I thought I was in labor last night. We had our parenting class and then got home just before nine, I put Charlotte and Roland to bed and Went out to the couch (my preferred place to rest these days) I starting playing a video game (another story) and about 11:00 I started feeling some contractions, nothing to shocking just just some rolling pressure over my belly, I continued playing and after awhile noticed it was getting hard concentrate when they would start again and then I realized that they hurt, and finally at about 2 am (I was no longer playing the game) I decided maybe I should start timing them since they were coming pretty often. After I got up to get something to time it with they stopped. I wasn't sure if I was glad or mad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bubbles! So cute.

Hey I didn't know you were adding on to your house! Where are the pictures? I would love to see where you are adding on. I can't for the life of me think where you would put the addition. Pictures please.

Oh and good luck with the new babe. I hope she will come tomorrow for you, like you said, on the 17th, right? See I am listening! :)

The Wessman Family said...

Abby would love the bubbles! We haven't used the real stuff for a while. It looks like fun!

jbow said...

Snuck a peak at your blog....love it! So many great pics of Charlotte can't wait to see little Lola!! (I just have to put a plug in for that name, I love it!) Jai-Dee

Unknown said...

Rumor has it, and his name is Erik, that you had your baby! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it and see pics. I hope you are all doing well.

Love ya