Sorry for the lack of family news. We have been vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We spent 10 sunny, hot, sticky humid days eating lunch by the pool. Roland says he doesn't remember the last time he slept so well almost 10-12 hours every night. We stayed at a resort at the marina. Far enough away from the downtown craziness to be very relaxing but close enough to visit for meals and window shopping. A few of us even took the bus into town.
Charlotte enjoyed her new life. I think she really decided after a couple of days being there that it was her new life. We were not going back. Dad, Mom and Charlotte all live together in one room. She pretty much swam hard all day and slept hard every night. She was never the first one up.
She had fun with cousins and was very friendly to the locals. She is a dark shade of brown and I am wondering, where does she get that skin? Roland is 1/64 cherokee so that is his theory.
More to come with pictures. But we are alive and well. And the Imodium was not needed.
4 comments:
All I have to say about that is.......I'm JEALOUS! I'm assuming this was a Peterson vaction. Can your parents adopt me? I want to go. :(
Anyway, Sounds like so... much fun. Glad to know that you are alive and well! :)
Can't wait for pictures.
I never knew Roland was 1/64 native american! that explains a ton! I used to wonder why he was so good with a bow and arrow, but now I have my answer
I love Puerto Vallarta. How fun!
I've been told there was also a Cherokee grandma on Marv's side...
Post a Comment