
So anyone who has spent time with Charlotte outside knows that she is strangely attracted to the dirt. I even remember last summer when she was able to crawl and I was working in the yard she would crawl off of her clean fluffy blanket and sit in the rocky dirt.
Now she spends hours outside a day and she eats outside a lot. She even dips her foodin the dirt and adds dirt to her drinks to make a "mud shake" of sorts.
I have decided, or did decide back in March that we can't be using any chemicals in our flower beds because I can't trust Charlotte to not eat the dirt. Yea more weeds for me to pull.
I have also found that she also enjoys Miracle Bubbles. She has a bitter palette, I guess.
2 comments:
that is so funny! The things kids like are crazy sometimes.
Yuck. It's so funny the things kids do.
Post a Comment