5.11.2008

Vous faire aime les escargots


Charlotte as mentioned before loves to be outside. Saturday morning she headed out. Still in her PJs and cereal milk on her hands. She was off to explore the yard. Today she decided to check out the pit. (We have stairs that go down to our basement and there is no door so we don't need to go down there) The pit is currently over grown and traps in all the garbage that seems to make it into our yard on windy days. Charlotte finds some garbage and brings it back up, she brought up a bag that used to be filled with chocolate candies. She is no dummy, she knows what could be in that bag. I am watching her pull something out of the bag, it looks like a rock. She loses her grip and it falls back into the bag. She pulls it back out and I say, 'are you going to eat it' She puts it in her mouth and I see on her hands some slimy stuff. It connects with me. That wasn't a rock it was a snail. According to Charlotte's facial expression it wasn't warm and buttery.
Sorry babe, don't eat rocks or snails.

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

What a refined pallette little Charlotte has! Happy Mother's Day!

Bonny said...

Oh, that is so gross. Oops. She won't do that again, huh?

The Wessman Family said...

Aaagh--now I won't worry so much about what Abby has eaten:)