5.21.2008

IT'S A.........


Girl. Yep, Roland, Charlotte and I went to Fetal Foto today because we don't like to wait for the "offical" docotor's ultrasound to find out the sex. At first when we started the ultrasound the little thing was so jumpy and didn't act to thrilled to being pushed around. After all the jumping around the cord was between her legs and the technition was having a hard time getting a look. But after a couple of minutes she said she knew what it was but she couldn't get a good shot. We said well what is it!! It's a girl. We are excited for CHarlotte to have a little sister. And I am excited for me to not have to put the girl stuff away.

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

HOORAY! Why mess with a good thing? Charlotte will love having a baby sister!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You will love having two girls. And it's perfect cause they will both be born in the same season, clothes wise that is. However, I must say, get ready for DRAMA, and a lot of it. Congrats again, that's awesome.

Shelly Wagstaff said...

I am so excited for you guys! We find out on Tuesday what we are having. I have such mixed feelings. Either way I'm sure will be great.

Jen said...

Congrats! I hate waiting too :) It is so much fun to know. She will be so cute!

Jen said...

Congrats! I hate waiting too :) It is so much fun to know. She will be so cute!