5.20.2008

Rain or Shine

Charlotte received a bike for Easter (we were tired of her stealing the neighbors) She loves it and is getting to be a "good" rider. She can't use the pedals yet, come on she is only 17 months, but she can go pretty well with her little feet. The neighbor kids love to push her on it and she loves it when they come out and play with her, bt she doesn't like the dog that always come with them. Anytime we leave the front door she runs to the bike.

Everytime we come home and get out of the car, she runs for the bike. Anytime I say 'Charlotte are you ready to go in?' Yep, she runs for the bike. This day we got home from the grocery store just in between heavy down pours but I made the mistake of leaving the bike out where she could see it when we got home.

Why do they always sit down in the muddy puddles?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's pretty cute. I couldn't view the video though, maybe I'll try later.

The Wessman Family said...

Love the video. That girl knows what she wants!