5.06.2008

Oh Look A New Widget...

Yep. It is true we are going to have another baby at our house. I am due November 4th, we will find out in a couple weeks what sex the baby is. So far so good, pregnancy makes me tired and I have been I little bit sick, but with Charlotte I have had to get up and go every morning so she has really kept the household running.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats (but I already told you that)!

Unknown said...

OOOh! I like the rating thing, I might have to copy!

Unknown said...

Now I'm realizing that the star rating is on more than just your blog, so yeah. Boy do I feel sheepish!

Bonny said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry you don't feel well. I can sympathize. Let me know if you need a nap or something. Cute widgit!

Jessica said...

congrats! what wonderful news! love to you all...

Vierra crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vierra crew said...

Congrats!!! How exciting! I cant believe how big Charloette is!!