Way back in my school days I worked in Photoshop everyday. I have been thinking lately how much I miss playing and creating on the computer. Really the only program I have access to right now is Photoshop so I thought I would start there. I took a picture of Charlotte in her swimsuit this morning (she takes swimming lessons, I didn't just think today was a swimsuit day) and this picture was cute but all pixelated, I thought why not play with it in photoshop. Well this is what I got in about ten minutes. (I was interrupted by the star of the photo, she can't be near a computer without needing to touch the keyboard) But it was fun hopfully I can find more time to do the things that I love. I think that I have forgotten the joy.
I love her big belly.
2 comments:
I think you have been watching too much of the X-files again. Either that or you are trying to make your kid look like the Loch Ness Monster. Either way, I love the big belly too.
Funny thing I started watching the x-files on Saturday night.
Post a Comment