
As the New Year begins today I find myself thinking back on the great year we just had. We started the year off with a brand baby, which really was a brand new lifestyle. Now our Charlotte is one and our hard work, patience and hugs and kisses are beginning pay off. She is not a baby any more.
Charlotte can walk, she quacks, kisses and jumps. She is really into sitting. She loves big chairs, little chairs, laps, tables. She loves to sit on the bathroom counter while I do my hair. She loves it so much in fact that she throws a fit when it is time to get down.
Fits.....Another things that comes with Charlotte getting older. I think that she is learning that fits are not the way to get what she wants.
Roland and I have had so much fun with her this year, she is such a good kid and was a great baby. We will always be grateful to her for being a great sleeper from day one and always content to be going where we needed to go. She spent so many hours under and on my desk at work. Countless naps in her stroller.
She is a champion. We are so glad to have her.
No comments:
Post a Comment