
Isabel is 6 months and will be 7 months very soon. I wanted to take her picture for 6 months so I got her all dressed up and this is what she started doing when the camera started snapping. Thanks Isabel....she thinks she is pretty funny. She has definitely developed an attitude.

Our second try...Yeah cute but her clothesare totally dirty, sweet pototes I think.

This is Isabel, this picture just shows her nature. So happy and loves to move. She will be crawling anyday. She cannot bare it when Charlotte leaves the room and she cannot follow.

She also has a quiet reflective side. She loves to just watch her shapes.

Charlotte is teaching her all about the ways of the world and you can never have too many purses.

I love that both my daughters would rather suck on a pickle over a piece of candy. Charlotte would rather have a slim jim over a candy bar. They are truly my children.

Just so sweet....isn't she just sooooo sweet?
2 comments:
She's a cutie too! Her hair is so blonde! They grow up too fast.
Both of these posts about your kids were so great! They are so cute:)
Post a Comment