
I can't hear but my heart is pounding and there is a smile on my face. Franz Ferdinand played the Avalon tonight and as always they showed up with a great show recreated their classics and kept the show moving with the new stuff. They kept the engery level high the entire time. I made fun of a lady/man shaking his/her fist in the air almost the entire concert but I actually wanted to do the same. They got the crowd going with 'Take Me Out' and I have bruises to show that I almost got taken outby the bench in front of me. That was the disappointment, the venue change. Orginally to be played at the Saltair. Franz should only be played in a room without seats. The benches were too close together to do any real dancing. Overall great! I really want to head to Denver this weekend to see it again.
In preparing for the concert 'Tonight' was playing while making dinner and Live Alone came on and Charlotte asked if she could get down off the counter so she could dance by the end of the song even Isabel was dancing (with help from me) Charlotte has also stopped asking me to turn it down in the car, she either decided shhe likes it loud too or she doesn't think I can hear her anymore.
Erik, hopefully you have warmed to Lucid Dreams because it is a big one. But I won't spoil the show for you by telling you anything else.
Welcome me back blogging world
3 comments:
awesome. i am so glad you made it out of there alive. thanks for the review. any clue why the venue change?
It's not too late to schedule a trip to see them in Columbus, right? I'm so excited for the concert!
Welcome back :) Sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment