3.05.2009

Some Random Happenings


Yesterday Charlotte was talking about the Little Einsteins in the car and she tells me that she is June. June is the dancing einstein. She then tells me that I am Rocket. I have to admit I was glad not to be one of the boys but I don't know that I want to be a machine. But then I looked at as what does Rocket do for the Little Einsteins, he takes them everywhere they need to go to complete their missions, and he always has the tools they need to solve their problems and he is definitely loved by all the einsteins, so I guess being Rocket is quite flattering.

Isabel has made it to 4 months. She had her four appointment and she is tall. She is 25 3/4", 15 pounds and healthy and happy. She didn't like the Doctor looking and cleaning her ears, but at least the doctor didn't make her bleed. I think the shots affected Charlotte more than Isabel. I have never seen Charlotte so distressed.

I have become a wiz at jumping a car. My battery in my car started to go bad and so every morning I had to jump it for the day. How annoying, but I guess it wasn't annoying enough to do anything about for a week. But I finally did on Monday, I went to Checker and bought a battery and they asked me for my old battery (so they don't have to charge me the 'core charge' I dunno) But I said it is still in my car, well if you bring in here it will save you $10. Well, I tell them I am still using it, the lady behind the counter acts as if I am the dumbest person in the world, "I am just trying to help you save 10 dollars" She says. Well I am still using it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute that you are Rocket. I think it's totally fitting!

I was going to call you the other night and then I didn't because I didn't know when a good time to call you would be because I didn't know your schedule with the kids and your sleep and stuff. So when's a good time to call? You still have the same number right?

Erik said...

just a clue for you, lizzy. you don't buy car batteries and keep them until the old one refuses to turn on a light bulb. once you have to jump start it twice, you throw it out.
you live in a strange world.

Bonny said...

I hate car battery problems and that is a funny story. I love the cute things kids think of. How sweet.

Ryan and Alicia said...

Hey Rocket's cool and has lots of buttons that change his abilities. Be glad your not Big Jet who cheats and then still always looses. ;-)

Erik said...

just noticed that you link to my new blog from here. thanks a million, kid.

Unknown said...

BTW...happy birthday almost a month late. Gee, I told my self I was going to remember ON your actual day, lame. What day was it I ran into you at the mall? I hope that wasn't on your birthday cause if so I feel stupid. Anyway, how could I forget, 879-3879? HOw's it feel to be 30 (really 30? crazy! We're gettin' old.)? Hope you had a great day, sorry I missed it.

Love ya

Lisa