Not anymore. We almost moved to Minnesota a couple of weeks ago. Roland back in early April asked me if I would move to Minnesota for work, possibly for two years. I am not the type who can just answer yes or no to a question like that. But ultimately I decided it would be best for our family to go, and career wise for Roland it was a no-brainer. And Mall of America, how bad could it be? So I started cleaning out closets and making DI runs, deciding what furniture to just get rid of. My mind had been prepared, but I would lookout my back windows at the awesome mountain view and shed some tears. This went on for a week or two. Roland's family members would call very excited for us "what an adventure" (an adventrue for me is going on vacation where I have never been before) My family had mixed reviews. Of course Nona was sad and in denile.
Last Wednesday Roland called me on his way home from work. The decision had been made and 'was I sitting down' (he said that to make me think we headed to Minnesota) I said yes but I wasn't. Well we aren't moving for now. What a rollercoaster, lucky for me I like rollercoasters.
2 comments:
We've done that a few times. I know it is a rollercoaster and I'm sorry you were struggling with it. Glad you are staying though!
Yeah, that would have been hard. I don't think I could live that far away from family, especially with kids! Plus just moving across town stinks, it would be worse across country!
Post a Comment