6.07.2011
Tea Party GIRLS!!!
Charlotte and I often brainstorm ideas for things to do with her friends. She has often said that she wanted to have a tea party with her friends. And I did realize that she really would have been fine with the mini tea set and water in the pot but me...not okay. If you are going to have a party you have a party! So we invited the cousins and some all the girls in her school class (there are only 3 other girls) and we planned a party. We planned to serve lunch and do some crafts. We didn't even get close to finishing all the activities (but I had to be over prepared--didn't want 8 bored girls sitting around) At the end there was glitter everywhere but no one cried (except Isabel) and I think every girl went home wishing they could stay longer. The school friends walked home with and held hands chanting 'tea party girls, tea party girls....etc' all the way home. My favorite part was i set up the party while Charlotte was at school so she hadn't yet seen the table all set and decorated and she was beaming when she saw how special it was. Here are some oics of the lunching ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! We miss all of the good stuff. I think this kind of activity will be right up Miss Daphne's alley.
i'm digging those super cute polka dot pottery barn plates!
Post a Comment