6.25.2011

DOGS and BANGS

Those who know us well know that my children are not really animal lovers, ESPECIALLY dogs. There is a little old lady who walks her dog twice a day past our house and 2 years ago Charlotte did a major freak out, DOG DOG DOG!!! running around aimlessly. This poor old lady (her dog is probably her best bud) now crosses the street when she gets to our house, 2 years and she still crosses the street, I am have even seen her do it when we are not outside. It must have really shaken up Suzie (that is the dog) But 2 years have past and Charlotte has made a few babysteps toward keeping it together when she sees a dog. Today I turned a movie on for her and she likes to watch all the previews before the menu comes up and on this particular DVD the preview was for "All Dogs go to Heaven" needless to say now Charlotte is the one all shaken up!
Isabel's hair is just a mess. I admit it is my fault, I should just grab her every morning and force elastics/clips...but Lets be honest she is stronger than me. But I did cut in some bangs so it is a little cuter when it is down.

No comments: