I don't know about you but I always have the hardest time choosing an Easter dress for my girls. There are always so many cute things out there and what if it snows? What if it is hot and sunny? This time of year it is hard to predict the weather from day to day, so how can we possibly know a month or two before when all the Easter stuff comes out. This morning we did an Easter check, what will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc choices for this Sunday. To make it more fun I took pictures. Which do you think Charlotte likes the best? Hard to tell. She was doing these poses undirected. Isabel not so into the posing, or trying on her dresses. Lost interest after 2 dresses. Check out those legs!
I think we are going with the pink and red polka dot twirl dress for Charlotte and the gold dress for Isabel. Now we need to practice the hair, I am not good at doing hair on the fly.
Happy Easter to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment