4.30.2008

Long Time

It has been awhile since I have sat down to post, my only explaination is tax season burned me out of wanting to sit at a computer. But I fully intend to begin my previously faithful ways once again.
So what have we been up to?
Well Charlotte of course is so excited to go outside everyday. She wakes up and after some milk she finds a hat and a jacket and goes to the door. She is so well trained about wearing a jacket and hat that even on Monday this week when it was sunny and hot she still insisted on wearing a knit cap out and again the next day. But she is smart enough to take it off once she is outside and getting hot. But it is funny to see her in short sleeves, shorts and a winter hat. I wish the weather would decide on winter or spring so I can just put all the winter hats away.
Once she gets outside she likes to ride her bike, dig holes, touch the flowers (she only picks dandelions) or sit on the neighbors wood pile on their driveway. Going inside is always a challenage.
We all travelled up to Afton Wyo. this past weekend to see the Scherbel grandparents. We had a great time, Charlotte barely slept but it wore me out more than her. Luckily she is all caught up on her sleep and back to her regular schedule. Thank goodness.
But she charmed the pants off of grandma and grandpa and loved playing with her cousins, Kyli and Kaleb. Kaleb (almost 5) was cute with her. He was so excited that she can walk and say words, we obviously haven't seen him in awhile since Charlotte started walking in October. But they were good friends to "baby Charlotte" she is the youngest cousin so she is still the Baby of the family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you still working for your dad? Do you still take Charlotte with you?
Charlotte sounds so cute.
I'm guessing that Kyli and Kaleb are Michael’s and Breezy's kids, is that right? I would have thought they would have had more kids by now.
Yeah, I know about the baby of the family part. My kids will always be "the baby" on Dan's side. Cause Dan's sisters are done having kids. So Hailey got "baby Hailey" a lot. And now it's "baby Carly."
Anyway sounds like you are doing good. We need to play sometime.
Love ya
Lisa

Bonny said...

I've been a horrible visiting teachers. I can't tell you how many times I meant to call, and I don't really have a good excuse but 3 kids. Sorry. I have been thinking about you though and checking your blog occasionally. Good to have you back. Let me know if you need anything.