

Roland had a birthday this week. He has crossed over into thirtydom. (Do not ask him if he feels older, his does, and he is not liking it) At our house we have been waiting for this week since the 2nd week of December. This is when Roland started with his goal to weigh 160 by his birthday. At the time I think he was in the 190's? However much it was, it was too much for ROland. But he did make his goal. One week before his birthday he weighed 159.4. He is super skinny, a good healthy skinny. And he doesn't fit in anything. Each timewe go to get new pants, they only fit for a week.
But since Roland made his goal he was able havecake on his birthday. We had a fun little party for him. Charlotte and I sang happy birthday. Charlotte thinks we are singing it to her, she beams everytime and when the song finishes she blows.
We had a great dinner at Stella. Roland got a Playstation 3, he had a hard time choosing between the game console and a table saw. I am sure he figures that one day when working on our household project he will convince me that he needs one to get the job done, so he will get one anyway. and plus the Playstation 3 is a bluray player
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Roland! That cake looks soooo yummy! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate.
Charlotte looks so cute, and so grown up!
Go Roland. Happy Birthday.
Wow! That is one skinny Roland. I hope he wasn't feeling pressure from the Toledo Petersons in anticipation of the upcoming Mexico trip. We love him in all sizes.
Hey, I just read your brothers blog and I just wanted to say, CONGRATS, to you, Amy, and Amanda! Have you seen his blog yet?
Love ya
Lisa
Post a Comment