
My neighborhood has been working starting a neighborhood watch. Most the neighbors know each other, well enough that they feel comfortable to knock on your door at 7am to tell you your sprinkler is broken. One afternoon a get a phone call from a friend down the street (she requests to stay anonymous), she can see my front porch for hers, she said 'Lizzy, there is a creepy guy just standing out on your front porch.' While she is telling me this I walk slowly to where I can see out the window but can't really be seen. But I don't see anyone. I tell her I don't see anybody. 'He is wearing a white hoody' she says. I look out again and I see Charlotte's white garbage bag ghost that we had hung up on the porch not 20 minutes before. I tell her oh that's Charlotte's ghost he won't hurt us Charlotte says he is a happy ghost. The neighbor friend makes me swear to never tell, and hangs up.
It is nice to know everyone around you cares enough to make a call, one of these days it might not be a ghost.
1 comment:
Oh, I wish you'd tell:) haha
Post a Comment